Recent content by Tyler Wind

  1. T

    John Deere Pedal Tractor

    Thanks again for all the replies. I exchanged emails with Gail Potter (Potter's Farm Toys) and she says mine is a "late model 4430." Apparently it has the 30 series decals but has the black plastic seat, steering wheel, and plastic front tires. I'm gathering from what everyone has said that most...
  2. T

    John Deere Pedal Tractor

    Thanks for the update. Where are you finding your information? I"d like to take a look at some web pages if you could send me a link. I checked out Potter"s Farm Toys and according to their site my tractor was a model 520. But, there were different models of the 520--4440, 4450, etc. Based on...
  3. T

    John Deere Pedal Tractor

    Thanks for the replies! I had heard that there were 3 models of my pedal tractor with subtle differences--does anyone know anything about that? I heard the seats, decals, and steering wheels are different. I'm currently located in South Carolina and my family is in Virginia. Regardless, if I...
  4. T

    John Deere Pedal Tractor

    I was hoping someone could help me out with a question. I will warn you that this is going to sound very, very odd, especially considering I'm 29 years old. Regardless, I had a John Deere pedal tractor that my parents got me sometime in the early 80's. As silly as it may seem, it was probably...
  5. T

    John Deere Pedal Tractor

    I was hoping someone could help me out with a question. I will warn you that this is going to sound very, very odd, especially considering I'm 29 years old. Regardless, I had a John Deere pedal tractor that my parents got me sometime in the early 80's. As silly as it may seem, it was probably...
  6. T

    John Deere Pedal Tractor

    I was hoping someone could help me out with a question. I will warn you that this is going to sound very, very odd, especially considering I"m 29 years old. Regardless, I had a John Deere pedal tractor that my parents got me sometime in the early 80"s. As silly as it may seem, it was probably...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top