Recent content by williamd

  1. W

    chip to increase horsepower

    I would say but, it depends on how hard it was worked. I have not physically looked at the tractor yet although, based on the photos it appears have been taken care of.
  2. W

    chip to increase horsepower

    I am contemplating purchasing a 6320 mfwd with 7700 hours and i'm curious as to the method used to increase the horsepower. I would like to get another 15-20 horsepower. I have seen talks of increasing the horsepower via a chip or some kind of plug in reader. Please advise
  3. W

    jd a gas tank

    This is not a reply about my JD A....I am curious if any of you folks know of JD tractor for sale with a cab,4wd,loader ,115 hp or greater such as a 6or7 k series in the $35-50k price range. In so far as the hours....it would depend on what all has been rebuilt or repaired. I live in the...
  4. W

    jd a gas tank

    Will do, it may be awhile before I get back to you....have a lot to do before winter
  5. W

    jd a gas tank

    Thanks guys, i will remove the foreign object
  6. W

    jd a gas tank

    Took the gas tank off my 1951 A and there is a rattle in it as if there is a ball or something of that nature in it. Is that common or should i attempt to remove it?
  7. W

    john deere mt

    Thank you wore out. That info is very helpful although, I was on a john deere site and was not able to find that seal plus i went to my local jd dealership and they said it was discontinued.
  8. W

    john deere mt

    I am looking to find a seal for the final drive shaft that is in the brake housing. The part number is am878t.
  9. W

    brake drum removal on jd a

    Thank you for all the helpful information and photos. You folks are great? I'm sure i will have more questions as i tear in to it further.
  10. W

    brake drum removal on jd a

    Do you have to remove the brake shaft housing from the transmission case to remove the drum on a 1951 JD A?
  11. W

    wiring harness

    Thanks Steve , i will give them a try
  12. W

    wiring harness

    I am wondering if john deere or an aftermarket wiring harness is available for a 3020 diesel. unfortunately all my wires burnt up under the cowl and the dash but did not get to the ignition or the light switch.
  13. W

    john deere 35 loader

    I'm looking for 73 inch bucket option for a model 35 john deere loader...... i'm around the pittsburgh pa area
  14. W

    forage harvester

    Thank you for your reply
  15. W

    forage harvester

    I was wondering if anyone has access to a corn head for a fox 2100 or one that will adapt to it near pittsburgh pa
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top