Pictures and Puzzles Thread

would there be away you could post these that they would come up as the current day puzzle? It takes a while to find the current day puzzles. Thanks

WHen I open the Pictures and puzzle post it takes me to the latest images, it may not work that way for all. After the first time, the next opening starts with the 4X4 Ford. Maybe every month a new one could be started with a name like Pics & puzzles 3-24. Jim

would there be away you could post these that they would come up as the current day puzzle? It takes a while to find the current day puzzles. Thanks
If you look at the title thread you will see underneath a series of little boxes with number in, click on the last one and that will take you to the latest page withou having to go through all the others. A number of people still want to see all the earlier puzzles so by keeping them all on one thread this way lets them pic and choose.

View attachment 5811Fordson Model N

Fordson Model N circa 1940's with road bands. The winch tractor I drove around the local area for my first employer, pulling out stuck trucks and removing hedges and trees for customers, had rubber rear tyres and steel fronts, like these. Even at 5 mph, top speed, it was interesting to steer on paved roads.
When were the seat and operator controls move rearward on the model N and why?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back