Erik Finch
Member
I need an operators manual, and could use bean plates and corn plates if anyone knows of some, thanks, Erik
Mike. Any chance you remember what the sprocket set up was?Erik, if you can't find bean plates you can use corn plates to plant beans. Use a medium round corn plate and it will drop two beans per cell instead of one corn kernel. Set the planter for the population you want (you will double what the chart says) and you will have a pretty accurate metering device. I did this years ago and it worked fine. I used a plastic B1 plate. Hope this helps. Mike
I own a plate 1240 planter. I kept it after buying my 7000 as a back up as on mine I can convert to narrow rows by moving the wheel brackets if I wanted to. The JD steel plates I have say H1555 on them I don't know what the plastic number would be. If I remember right there are 3 different size bean plates. Sorry but my owners manual was loaned out and hasn't been returned. They are a good planter.I need an operators manual, and could use bean plates and corn plates if anyone knows of some, thanks, Erik
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy