186D hydraulic capability question

Erco-HT

New User
Hello Everyone:
So I have to ask some questions as this is a area mechanical stuff I am very weak on.

Hydraulics and hydraulic motors is a subject I would like to know more about and scarcely know where to start learning.

The project:
I have a 186D and I want a front mount snow blower on it. I have the rear PTO to lower V belt drive accessory for the under belly mower that I'm sure I can utilize for the blower that I'm going to fabricate up a mount for.

But the guy I bought the blower from say I should look at installing a hydraulic motor on it to drive it.

I like this idea alright but I have no idea if its feasible.

So I don't know how to go about figuring out how fast a hydraulic motor turns ? Or how you decide on what size a motor is required ?

I'm going to try and find some tutorial material to read and try to learn more about this subject , but in the meantime if anyone with knowledge could chime in on the feasibility of this endeavor / advice I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for looking !

Edit: I had the wrong hydraulic pump pressures listed

No idea if you could come up with the components but the 186 did have an optional front pto. If anyone could come up with it would probably be this guy. <LINK_TEXT text="https://businessfi...iesons-Tractor-Sales-Honesdale-PA</LINK_TEXT>

No front end loader? Thinking you will need hydraulics for snow blower control.

34251_1d27c7d8fee6b844ea1a91af72ff40aa.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back