2010 gas stuck engine

ben brown

ok some history on this tractor i knew it had a stuck engine when i bought it the guy i got it from knew it had a stuck engine he was told it just been over hauled ??? any way the reason i got it i needed the steering motor to put in a 2010 industrial. that i still haven't got done.. so i taking the engine apart i already had the head off and ck out its good so figer i get the deck plate out see if i could move it thinking it be in good shape as it appeared to after i removed the piston thy look new sorta deck plate come out but number 4 sleeve stays in engine now my question this is a real clean break i not sure if knotting the piston out caused it or preying up on deck plate or if it just separated form rust and age.. can this sleeve be re welded back on to the deck plate or as i suspect it junk if thats the case then i have a good block piston rods crank cam shaft and the rest of the tractor out the yard

Im going to say more than likely the sleeve assembly is now junk, the #4 sleeve either popped out of the deck plate or broke just below it. Forget welding on it, bad idea.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back