24 inch Pie weights

That's a good deal.

Don't think that they are 24 but they are heavys and they will work with PA rims.

Dean

I maintain they are 24s.
Segments are more angular than the more rounded 28s.
Maybe Kirk NJ will weigh in. He knows quite a bit about pie weights.

Glad to see your post, just drug home a 64 4000 that has a set of the heavies on it. They measure about 23 in diameter. First set I've ran across so I don't know the difference between the 28 heavies and the 24 heavies. Didn't pay much more than these for the whole tractor. I was happy to get it. Posted a few pictures in the post above.

Don't think so. Discs look to big.

Angular segments were made in both 24 and 28 sizes, both light and heavy.

I have a set of similar 28 weights.

I also have a single HD 24 disc and it appears both smaller and thicker than the discs in the photo.

Dean

+There are at least two different mounting mplates, light and heavy, but I believe all mounting plates are the same diameter

Also believe they are for 24 rim. Top is long where bolt goes thru. Easy enough to ask sell if plates are 16 or 18 for anyone looking to buy. Reasonable price if adapter lug bolts are included even though ad sez bolts included it would pay to ask about adapter bolts before making a trip

Not possible to determine definitively from the photos.

Agreed, would need to know diameter of disc to be certain.

Dean

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back