611 B Split Part two

chuck machinist

Tomorrow, I take the torque converter down to bare bones, and I’ll be checking the clutch discs also for flatness. it appears that a bushing part number G 49 634 for the torque converter to driveshaft is unavailable. I have been able to procure the manufactures drawing. Thanks, John Saeli. And the seal clutch driveshaft ring # A 37087 is also unavailable. Thanks MEL, I will be pursuing the company that makes seals. I don’t happen to have the name of it off the top of my head right now. So we’re doing a lot of cleaning on flange surfaces.. Other than the bushing that I have spoken of here nothing seems to be showing anything. Suspect more to come. Have a great day. Chuck machinist. I thought I would throw in a picture of the bearing diameter on the PTO shaft and the suspect bushing I’ve spoken of.

Attachments

• IMG_3626.jpeg
    IMG_3626.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3625.jpeg
    IMG_3625.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3622.jpeg
    IMG_3622.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3621.jpeg
    IMG_3621.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 26

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back