671 Detroit Case

63 830

Member
Just got back from an auction. There was a Case tractor there that looked,by the radiator and hood,like a late 30 s RC. But it was a lot larger and had a 671 detroit diesel in it. I thought it had to be a home made tractor because i didnt think they had 671 s back that far. So i got home and my daughter googled detroit diesel and it looks like it could be possible to be factory made. Has anyone ever heard of a factory Case tractor of that vintage with a 671 Detroit diesel?
 
They didn't come from the factory but there was a conversion for the L and LA's. Mostly 3-71 and 4-71. Did see a picture of a 6-71 but don't remember where it was.
 
I saw that pic. too It was somewhere in YT but I don't remember where either. There is a fellow about 60 miles from me that bought a 29 L with the 3-71 conversion in it.I think he told me he found it in NB and paid $6500. He also has the Olies with Detroits in them.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top