7700 cab rear window

GSOUTH

I'm buying a 7700 with a cab. I plan on using it to run a New Holland bale wagon, so I need to reach back and run the levers that operate the tables on the bale wagon.
How difficult is it to remove the rear window? I don't think sliding it open will give me enough room
Thanks for any help.

Most of the windows on the qcab can be removed by simply tilting them upwards to a high angle to disengage the courlyque latch. If you have an aftermarket cab, then it will be different.

Had a 7700 with a cab which was a local Australian made copy of a British Ford cab, have seen American ones with the vertical split in the rear window. The back window could be removed by undoing the hinges at the top if that type, if you leave the window open make sure the gas struts will
hold the window up. Ask me how I know this, broke a filter body off the 3pl sprayer by raising the linkage and hitting bottom of window. I too run NH bale wagons. Which one are you running? Have a 1034 with levers you reach back to operate, I would not want to run it off a cab tractor. Also have a
1038 with the cable operated remote box which could be set up to run in a cab tractor. Be very careful and particular how you set it up as broken windows are no fun. You also need to be able to access the controls on the wagon quickly and easily without becoming a contortionist. Good luck with
it. Bale wagons can be a back and time saver.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back