8N Front Wheel Weights Wanted. (Kirk-NJ?)

8NChris

Morning,
Not certain but I believe these photos are of some Kirk-NJ had. Here is my Craigslist's ad.

https://roswell.craigslist.org/wan/d/dexter-wanted-ford-series-wheel-weights/7226353215.html

mvphoto64755.jpg

mvphoto64756.jpg

mvphoto64757.jpg

I probably have another set laying around. Shipping would probably kill a deal anyway. One piece outsides are about 65 lbs each. inside split weights are 50 lbs each. Email is open

Fastenal is about the cheapest method for shipping heavy items unless you find someone who is driving by.

(quoted from post at 00:23:16 11/14/20) I probably have another set laying around. Shipping would probably kill a deal anyway. One piece outsides are about 65 lbs each. inside split weights are 50 lbs each. Email is open
sent an e-mail to you.
Thank's,

(quoted from post at 08:39:42 11/14/20)
(quoted from post at 00:23:16 11/14/20) I probably have another set laying around. Shipping would probably kill a deal anyway. One piece outsides are about 65 lbs each. inside split weights are 50 lbs each. Email is open
sent an e-mail to you.
Thank's,

Didn't get it. Try again
[email protected]

(quoted from post at 10:02:32 11/15/20)
8N Front Wheel Weights Wanted

This worked great for me for a few years. Bolted to the front axle.

mvphoto64863.jpg
have a light attachment on the front right where your weights are. Otherwise something like that would be easier to fab. Is there enough twisting force to put any noticable wear on your axle pin?

The 225lb weight sitting on my blade is an ideal ballast for my needs but is awkward and heavy to swap out. Placing the weight on the tires and off the joints would make it a little easier to steer.

mvphoto64879.jpg

mvphoto64880.jpg

I have a light attachment on the front right where your weights are. Otherwise something like that would be easier to fab. Is there enough twisting force to put any noticeable wear on your axle pin?

No noticeable wear. Used this set up for about 5 years. Only added the weight to the frame when using the rotary mower. Without it, there was no steering when going uphill and trying to turn, tractor would just keep going straight. With the mower on the rear and the weight on the front there really wasn't any more weight on the front as without either.

(quoted from post at 07:54:48 11/16/20)
(quoted from post at 03:04:29 11/16/20) Post your email and will contact you.
K, Thank's

white65ford at yahoo dot com
irk-NJ, I didn't receive an e-mail. My e-mail link is present in Modern View in Samsung browser.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back