A Medallion fitment.

Pat-CT

Bought this A a few weeks ago, and it came with a medallion that was not attached. I cant see this thing fitting on here wonder if there is something Im missing. It looks like it has to get slid back and down farther. Is it possible that this is a medallion off of a B? Also looks like someone started to grind away at the metal where it attaches.

Anyone Have any suggestions?

Looks to belong on a B and not your A. G
and A use the same, B is by itself. All
States AG parts sells new ones, reasonable.

IIRC ? The B ones are not as wide as the A ones. Sure could be wrong about that though as it has been a long while since I had one off. Wonder if it IS an aftermarket one ? A lot of aftermarket stuff only fits about half way.

Does anyone have one laying around off a B or A they can take some measurements off of?

Really? Well I have a few, but they are all
cracked by the front bolt hole. For some
reason they like to crack there.

Please keep in mind that these are [b:654c4848f0][i:654c4848f0]approximate[/i:654c4848f0][/b:654c4848f0] measurements.

Take a look at the photos below of the medallion on "Old John" Nancy's 48A.

a195638.jpg" width="650"

a195633.jpg" width="650"

a195639.jpg" width="650"

Take a look at the photos below of the medallion on "Uncle Earl" our 39B.

a195635.jpg" width="650"

a195640.jpg" width="650"

a195637.jpg" width="650"

Hope this helps.

(quoted from post at 11:32:57 07/10/15) Really? Well I have a few, but they are all
cracked by the front bolt hole. For some
reason they like to crack there.
Yea, I looked there. Right now they are only offering the B new one. Its a shame- the previous owner put brand new paint 100% on the rest of the tractor except for this front medallion.

James Howell, Thanks! that helps a lot! I will have to go over and take some measurements tonight.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back