AC 175 Diesel fuel shutoff valve.

TJ in KY

The valve on my tractor is bad and I can not seem where to find a new one. Any help would be appreciated, I was wondering if it had a stand tube on it or a strainer Here are a few pictures. Who handles Allis Chalmers parts now, I thought it was part of AGCO?
cvphoto160996.jpg

cvphoto160997.jpg

It is hard to turn and when turning it squeaks like maybe there is a o-ring or something is rubbing on metal. Also something was blocking the inlet. I was able to use compressed air and blow backwards and it cleared out and flowed again.
I am going to drain the tank and see if it is rusty or something else is going on. I thought I would replace the valve while I am at it.
I have a good auto parts place near me and I am sure they will be able to match it up.
Thanks for the picture that helps. I am surprised it does not have a stand pipe or screen on it.
I guess I don't know how to use the AGCO site as I could not find any Allis Chalmers tractors much
less a 175.

the turning hard is caused by packing nut TIGHT, back off a 1/4 turn, but sure it will start leaking!! looks like someone else been there before, becareful screwing the shutoff out of bottom of tank!!! if you do remove the shutoff, be sure to add stand pipe out of THIN wall tubing before reinstalling, 3/4 inch would be a good height since you are having blockage already.

Looks like a common brass fitting any hardware store
would have. I would do quite a bit of research before I
paid $81 for that. On using the AGCO online catalog
choose the ..Search by Parts Book.. option. Then only
type in the model number only, like 175. It will then
show you all machines that have those numbers in
sequence, so if they made something with the model
2175 that would show up as well. Sometimes if there
are a lot of results and you are looking for a tractor you
can type tractor after it and that will narrow to only
showing tractors with those numbers. But for some
reason sometimes it will return zero results when you
add it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back