Allis 200 oil pressure switch location

I just purchased an allis 200 diesel. Got it for a great price. I wanted to put in an oil pressure gauge in but I cant locate where the oil pressure switch was located on th block. I found the wire for the switch dangling so Im guessing it might have been removed. I have a 180 diesel i changed out and put a gauge in but things different on this block.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(quoted from post at 18:43:38 05/01/23) I just purchased an allis 200 diesel. Got it for a great price. I wanted to put in an oil pressure gauge in but I cant locate where the oil pressure switch was located on th block. I found the wire for the switch dangling so Im guessing it might have been removed. I have a 180 diesel i changed out and put a gauge in but things different on this block.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Same family of engine block. Oil pressure red light switch is behind the fuel filter just ahead of the starter. There are several small plugs on that side of the engine block that are ALL into the main oil galley.

Thank you. I found were it was behind the filter. It was covered with oily dir5 and hard to see. Hopefully it warms up someday so I can power wash it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back