Allis B project

Jeff B.

I would post this in the classifieds, but I'm afraid it would attract the scrappers, or someone else with nothing more than monetary gain in mind.

1939 Allis Chalmers B
Tractor is mostly disassembled. I have, at this point invested a bit over $800 in new parts. They include new rear tires and rims, new front tires and tubes, paint, battery box, brake linings, and clutch. Also all new engine components and head work including stellite valves. Short block is assembled and ready to bolt up. Worn out steering gear is fixed and ready to bolt up.

I bought this tractor some years ago with the intention of restoring it to running condition. I had a good head of steam worked up and things were coming along nicely. Then, unfortunately, some life-altering events came along and I was forced to drop all work on it to turn my attention elsewhere for nearly a year. All my momentum was lost, and I was never able to turn my attention, nor my ambition back to working on it again. Now it's been sitting in my shop for a number of years, and my interests have turned elsewhere.
I would like to give this tractor to someone that would finish what I started. I'm not asking for compensation because I would just like to have my shop space back, and I don't want it to go to the scrappers. If nothing else, I'm sure someone would appreciate having all the new stuff I bought for it, but it's an all or nothing deal.
I won't be shipping it, so someone needs to show up with a trailer and haul it all off. For most of you in the eastern part of the country, this is undoubtably not worth the effort, but maybe someone closer to me would be interested. I am in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
I can send pics, but they wouldn't do much good. The rear haunches and the transmission, tube up to the bell housing are still assembled. Engine sits on an engine stand ready to go, and the rest is here and there, but I have 100% of it.
Anyone interested, please send me an e-mail and I'll provide my number so we can work out the details.
Thanks for reading,
Jeff Brough

Sorry to hear how things kind of went south for you. I also thank you for wanting to see ir completed, as it is too good to scrap. Too far away for me. I'd suggest trying another website: Unofficial Allis Forum. Someone there might take you up on your project.

(quoted from post at 16:57:12 10/11/22) I would post this in the classifieds, but I'm afraid it would attract the scrappers, or someone else with nothing more than monetary gain in mind.

1939 Allis Chalmers B
Tractor is mostly disassembled. I have, at this point invested a bit over $800 in new parts. They include new rear tires and rims, new front tires and tubes, paint, battery box, brake linings, and clutch. Also all new engine components and head work including stellite valves. Short block is assembled and ready to bolt up. Worn out steering gear is fixed and ready to bolt up.

I bought this tractor some years ago with the intention of restoring it to running condition. I had a good head of steam
worked up and things were coming along nicely. Then, unfortunately, some life-altering events came along and I was forced to drop all work on it to turn my attention elsewhere for nearly a year. All my momentum was lost, and I was never able to turn my attention, nor my ambition back to working on it again. Now it's been sitting in my shop for a number of years, and my interests have turned elsewhere.
I would like to give this tractor to someone that would finish what I started. I'm not asking for compensation because I would just like to have my shop space back, and I don't want it to go to the scrappers. If nothing else, I'm sure someone would appreciate having all the new stuff I bought for it, but it's an all or nothing deal.
I won't be shipping it, so someone needs to show up with a trailer and haul it all off. For most of you in the eastern part of the country, this is undoubtably not worth the effort, but maybe someone closer to me would be interested. I am in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
I can send pics, but they wouldn't do much good. The rear haunches and the transmission, tube up to the bell housing are still assembled. Engine sits on an engine stand ready to go, and the rest is here and there, but I have 100% of it.
Anyone interested, please send me an e-mail and I'll provide my number so we can work out the details.
Thanks for reading,
Jeff Brough
I live in Rigby and would like to at least visit with you about your tractor.
How do I find your email?

i tryed to send you a private message i coulded seam to make it work ,iam in plymouth utah about 30 miles south of malad, try to message me and iwill try to message you back i have two parts b' s but not enought to make a whole b

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back