Also, in the shed

I put these two away for the winter yesterday afternoon while it was 55 degrees at 2 pm. This morning it's only 21, wind chill is at 14. As they say, timing is everything.
cvphoto141778.jpg

Looks like they are nicely snuggled in! Sure nice they can be in. Love your Case sign too. I have a story on those signs!

400 was the first Case tractor that I ever drove. It was 1961, the first year out of school. I was going down the road pulling a MM corn sheller from one farm to the next. It was pto driven. You could rent the sheller or the sheller and tractor. My grandpa Rector rented that sheller and tractor one year. I thought it was a nice tractor, hummed right along on that sheller. Ray Burger was the owner. He also had 4/14 Case mounted plow for it. He also had JD corn sheller on a truck. This was at Waukee Iowa.
Charley

Love those 400's. Dad's first case tractor was a 400 gas. I have the tractor but don't know if I'll ever git it running. Dad had a good start at stripping every bolt and nut off of it. Put a lot of hours on the ole girl. Love that sign. If I had that sign it would be on the front of my shop so everybody could see it when they drive in. RB

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back