Anyone know what this is?

OliverGuy

It's a glorified silage wagon. Made real fancy and REAL expensive. I did the final check today after a couple days of work on her and we're going to start on Monday for one client who likes it real early. No snow so time to go make some money another way!!! I don't like to talk about the price, but it's paid for itself and then some so that's what matters.
mule_zpssitusnwu.jpg

Is that what they use to make that ugly dyed mulch that they put around fast food restaurants and banks and such? I always wondered how they made it all so uniformly colored.
Zach

I'm guessing an auto-unloading mulch wagon. Park your wheelbarrow under the conveyor and fill it up.

If that's the case, that's slick as heck and I bet it saves a ton of time and cleanup.

I did landscape for 15 years and spread a few yards of mulch.

You're right. No more shoveling! We move a semi load a day through it in the spring. Pretty much ended the who is shoveling the next hour straight conversation. Best thing I like, this shoveler never calls in sick

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back