Attt: nashranch

MARK ROBKE

I've been following your post about your 350 and the loader, but it will get lost on page 2, so here is another. My 300u which came with a factory loader(U-34), has 3 valves. The way it should be is: 2 forward valves for the loader, and 1 for the rear fast hitch. Mine had a single(S) acting valve for the loader lift (power up, gravity down) and a double(D) 2-way acting for the loader bucket tilt. The rear valve for the fast hitch is (D)2-way power up and down. The front loader control valves are stacked side by side-oil flows thru the inside valve body to the next valve, with inside valve controlling the bucket and the outside controlling the lift. You may be able to find and add another valve beside your front loader valve from a salvage yard. I think the jumper line between your 2 valves is for the power steering, so that would have to be modified. My loader hose hook-ups (remote outlets) are located on the side of tractor below the steering box. I made up a couple of hoses so I can use my loader connections for remotes. I no longer have the loader, but grew up and used it all my life.
The U-34 loader was an easy loader to remove and install- 5 minutes off, and maybe, 10 minutes on. I only it sold because I found a newer modern tractor with a loader and power steering and a loader and hay spear, and I had switched to round bales from small squares. And it is a quick attach loader as well. Mark.

(quoted from post at 12:43:05 03/19/23) I've been following your post about your 350 and the loader, but it will get lost on page 2, so here is another. My 300u which came with a factory loader(U-34), has 3 valves. The way it should be is: 2 forward valves for the loader, and 1 for the rear fast hitch. Mine had a single(S) acting valve for the loader lift (power up, gravity down) and a double(D) 2-way acting for the loader bucket tilt. The rear valve for the fast hitch is (D)2-way power up and down. The front loader control valves are stacked side by side-oil flows thru the inside valve body to the next valve, with inside valve controlling the bucket and the outside controlling the lift. You may be able to find and add another valve beside your front loader valve from a salvage yard. I think the jumper line between your 2 valves is for the power steering, so that would have to be modified. My loader hose hook-ups (remote outlets) are located on the side of tractor below the steering box. I made up a couple of hoses so I can use my loader connections for remotes. I no longer have the loader, but grew up and used it all my life.
The U-34 loader was an easy loader to remove and install- 5 minutes off, and maybe, 10 minutes on. I only it sold because I found a newer modern tractor with a loader and power steering and a loader and hay spear, and I had switched to round bales from small squares. And it is a quick attach loader as well. Mark.

Thanks for that info Mark. There is a tractor salvage yard 45 miles north of me. I will check with them tomorrow to see if they have a remote valve.

I would check with Bates Corp, in Bourbon,Ind. Also, go the Case Ih website, type in your model, and look
up the hydraulic parts system. You can get a good idea of what it looks like factory. Mark.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back