Patsdeere

Working on a dltx 13. The idle shaft has been cranked in and deformed the taper on the pin. Would like to replace, but if i can't find one, can I refile the one I have or should I get some drill rod and make a new one? If I make one, how does the rod come out of the top piece?

Also the choke shaft is bent and it's quite sloppy. Bushing it won't be that hard, just need a shaft, again I haven't found one by itself. Leads?

Working on a dltx 13. The idle shaft has been cranked in and deformed the taper on the pin. Would like to replace, but if i can't find one, can I refile the one I have or should I get some drill rod and make a new one? If I make one, how does the rod come out of the top piece?

Also the choke shaft is bent and it's quite sloppy. Bushing it won't be that hard, just need a shaft, again I haven't found one by itself. Leads?
DLTX 13 is the cast iron fuel bowl used on many carbs. It is not a complete carb.
Unstyled ARs used either a DLTX-19 or DLTX-41 depending on the serial # of the tractor. Both were All-Fuel carbs.

DLTX 13 is the cast iron fuel bowl used on many carbs. It is not a complete carb.
Unstyled ARs used either a DLTX-19 or DLTX-41 depending on the serial # of the tractor. Both were All-Fuel carbs.
Serial #s 250000 to 259999 (1935 to 1940) --- DLTX-19
Serial #s 260000 to 271573 (1941 to 1949) --- DLTX-41

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back