BrianV_

A local-ish dealer has had a Case 410 listed for sale since the summer, and the price keeps dropping slowly. It's now at $2500 CAD. It looks in good condition, and is supposed to be in good running order.

A few questions I have about it:

Does anyone have any info about what loaders would fit this tractor?

How hard would it be to add power steering? I see where it is *supposed* to mount on the front of the block, so it it pretty much plug and play if I can locate the PS parts? Does anyone sell remanufactured PS pumps?

I've looked enough into using Eagle Hitch with Class I 3PH implements, which I have. It looks like I might need to weld a few pins slightly different on my implements, and potentially locate or fabricate a 'high' mount point for the center link. Is this more or less correct?

This seems like a lot of tractor for $2500CAD - I imagine most people are scared off by the Eagle Hitch. 3PH is king around here.

The local Case IH dealer is 5 minutes away, sandwiched between the John Deere and AGCO dealerships, so dealer support is easy.

How is parts availability for these?

[/list]

As far as the power steering goes you would
need a different steering box steering pump
and the 410 had a hydraulic ram that
attached to the pitman arm. Might take some
effort to find all the parts

Will these pics help you? daynee on the tractor talk took these pics a period back . Post on tractor talk using his handle .See if he has any insight
a253637.jpg

a253638.jpg

a253639.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back