Case powered hay making

Lee_K

I will start by saying Thank You to all those that share their knowledge and working photos here regularly. I watch this site and specifically the Case forum almost daily. I have not posted here recently, but I have always gotten a good response to my stupid questions in the past. Here are a few pictures from last summer which was my first year cutting my hay. I use mostly Case tractors, but the Massey Ferguson was my Grandpa's and will always be a part of my fleet.

Thanks,
Lee

PS Does anyone know what brand of rake that is? I have never seen one exactly like it. I'm thinking it may be assembled from parts.

Attachments

• IMG_20230828_185519705_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230828_185519705_HDR.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20230828_185541042_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230828_185541042_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20230828_200329104_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230828_200329104_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20230828_200341796_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230828_200341796_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20230831_150018352_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230831_150018352_HDR.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20230831_150031149_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230831_150031149_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20230831_170845741_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230831_170845741_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
I will start by saying Thank You to all those that share their knowledge and working photos here regularly. I watch this site and specifically the Case forum almost daily. I have not posted here recently, but I have always gotten a good response to my stupid questions in the past. Here are a few pictures from last summer which was my first year cutting my hay. I use mostly Case tractors, but the Massey Ferguson was my Grandpa's and will always be a part of my fleet.

Thanks,
Lee

PS Does anyone know what brand of rake that is? I have never seen one exactly like it. I'm thinking it may be assembled from parts.
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks,
Lee

Great pics! Love that SC and mower!

Thanks,
Lee

Thanks for posting these pictures. I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of your haying equipment.

Thanks,
Lee

Nice group of tractors! Kelly Ryan made a rake similar to yours.

Thanks,
Lee

You're getting the job done. Nothing wrong with old equipment. It's time-tested.

No idea on the brand of rake.

Thanks for the kind words. Yes the rake looks to be a Kelly Ryan. I had never heard of them before. My equipment is a little light in the paint department, but a little grease and maintenance goes a long way.

Thanks,
Lee

I will have to do some looking but I have pictures of my great grandfathers IH 47 baler, me on dads 801B Case with the baler, and my daughter on my grandpas 830 case-o-matic gas row crop low tin single stick with the rake, figured out we had 5 generations worth of stuff in that photo, the baler has never left since bought new in 1964, great grandpa never got to use it, he was killed in a car accident shortly after it was delivered in the fall. I thought it was a really neat photo op with that many ties to family in it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back