Case sign progress

connor9988

Have been working on several signs recently and almost have the lighted sign done. The 2 layers of the case sign have a 1 spacing between them (achieved with 1 sections of aluminum tube at each screw). I used a 6 rope light which is modular to get the lighting. It is too short so I will need to add another section across the bottom at some point. I have a timer so the sign will not be running all the time.
cvphoto81815.jpg

cvphoto81816.jpg

cvphoto81817.jpg

Looks nice Ben, I need to know how you did that. My son had one laser cut for me for Christmas and we want to light it up. Thanks, Don

Don, I went the simple route. I got some aluminum tubing from the hardware store and cut it into 1" sections with a pipe cutter.
These are clamped between the sheets to give the spacing and the machine screws hold everything together. I threaded the the lights between the sheets and zip tied them to the sections of aluminum tube.

I decided to use Christmas lights as they are easier to work with and cheaper. They are kind of a pain to keep hidden though.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back