Chrysler A/C experts..........

Goose

We have an '07 Chrysler T&C. The floor keeps getting wet on the front passenger side. Obviously, the condensate drain from the A/C is plugged. This is verified by the fact that it doesn't drip condensate under it when it is parked.

Have any of ya'll run into this and cleaned/blown the condensate drain tube out? I haven't even tried to find it yet.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Trying to rack my memory, common issue with the Caravan and T&C from that generation. Seem to remember something about the drain hose coming loose. Might try Google, should give you more info than I remember.

no expert,but on the front firewall in the engine compartment about 2/3 of the way down on passenger side,there should be an angled hose connected to the drain..hard to see.the condensate water is flowing down the inside of the firewall onto the floor.see if it is wet. I improvised a right angled piece of heater hose to fix that problem on my 06 dodge caravan.

On the bottom of the blower case there is a rubber duck bill valved drain hose. Just squeeze until the duck bill opens and drains the blower case.

The duck bill is there to stop living things and dirt from getting into the case.

Had a Pontiac Vibe and I could hear the water sloshing around under the dash. Opened the hood, used a flashlite to find the drain hose and had to run a coat hanger up past the drain valve to get it open.

40 years ago I was doing an oil change on a Cadillac. The owner was standing just outside the shop and asked me about water on the passenger floor. Since the car was on a hoist, I just looked for the drain hose, squeezed it and about a quart of water came out. He said the Cadillac dealer had twice tried to fix that.

Next week he came in and bought 4 new radial tires from us. He was a regular customer.

There is a drain, anything with AC has to have them....

Don't try to blow it out, try to pull it out. The debris needs to be pulled out, not pushed back in. Your issue will be access to the drain tube.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back