Cub with a Woods 42 belly mower

Last fall I bought a Woods 42 for my Cub. I want to start using it this spring. The issue is I don't have the three lifting brackets for the mower. I only have the one that's on my Cub. I was told I could use a chain instead, however I would rather have the two other brackets. Can someone tell
me what these are called and where I could find them? Thank you.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.