wore out

CuY5G1e.jpeg

Amazing to me how much the cultivator and planter are worth today. Complete planter set up with fertilizer attachment sells for more than a cub.
I agree with you on that GL. Some of this stuff is starting to become hard to find though, and if you do it commands a higher price if it's complete and in good operable condition. I cannot see for the display sign about the tractor in the photo, but I bet it doesn't have hydraulics on it.

I still have my dad's planter. It all original. I even have the row markers, but they are real cumbersome. so I never use them.

I think w..621 is adjusting the numbers on the poster by the tractor to current prices based on that being 1960. I actually think that photo is older than that. First built is 1947.
Picture shows a '47..... It's got the circle logo on the dog leg... Only early cubs had that.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back