Oh to have a time machine. I'd even spring for the whole assortment of attachments!
Amazing to me how much the cultivator and planter are worth today. Complete planter set up with fertilizer attachment sells for more than a cub.
That sounds awfully high. when you could buy a 120hp tractor in 69 for $10,000In 1960 the base price was $5,610.00 and the kitted price is $8,533.00
Nate
621. I too would like to see where your prices came from?In 1960 the base price was $5,610.00 and the kitted price is $8,533.00
Nate
I call BS......In 1960 the base price was $5,610.00 and the kitted price is $8,533.00
Nate
I seriously doubt your $5600 priceIn 1960 the base price was $5,610.00 and the kitted price is $8,533.00
Nate
If you move the point one place to the left you would be closer.In 1960 the base price was $5,610.00 and the kitted price is $8,533.00
Nate
I doubt the price. In 1966 my Dad bought a new Massey 135 for $2775Amazing to me how much the cultivator and planter are worth today. Complete planter set up with fertilizer attachment sells for more than a cub.
I agree with you on that GL. Some of this stuff is starting to become hard to find though, and if you do it commands a higher price if it's complete and in good operable condition. I cannot see for the display sign about the tractor in the photo, but I bet it doesn't have hydraulics on it.Amazing to me how much the cultivator and planter are worth today. Complete planter set up with fertilizer attachment sells for more than a cub.
I think w..621 is adjusting the numbers on the poster by the tractor to current prices based on that being 1960. I actually think that photo is older than that. First built is 1947.In 1960 the base price was $5,610.00 and the kitted price is $8,533.00
Nate
Picture shows a '47..... It's got the circle logo on the dog leg... Only early cubs had that.I think w..621 is adjusting the numbers on the poster by the tractor to current prices based on that being 1960. I actually think that photo is older than that. First built is 1947.
Sorry i didnt mention that was in todays dollars. I though i typed that.In 1960 the base price was $5,610.00 and the kitted price is $8,533.00
Nate
I agree with you on that GL. Some of this stuff is starting to become hard to find though, and if you do it commands a higher price if it's complete and in good operable condition. I cannot see for the display sign about the tractor in the photo, but I bet it doesn't have hydraulics on it.
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy