Dirt & Rust

Caryc

This is my MF202 but the post will pertain to all your tractors.

Just wanted to show you guys this while I had my wheels off. In the picture you can see the dirt built up on the inside of those fenders. At the arrow there is even what looks like a rust hole. But the hole is only on the little tool holder that has an access on the other side of the fender.

But, it might be a good idea after doing any work with your tractor to use a hose and spray the collected dirt out of those fenders before it gets wet and just lays there causing rust.

mLRjc3z.jpg

I don't work on many MF's when I do its a history lesson on what could have been if the handshake deal had not fallen apart. Much of your MF from the transmission back is based off of the original Fergusson system. The lesson is how Fergusson used the original Fergusson system and upgraded those parts both for live hydraulics and ease of repair.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back