Ear Worm 3/15

Billy Bob has a pretty good band himself,called The Boxmasters.In an interview he called himself a musician who has had to do some acting.He did a nice job on the old Mel Tillis song,Sawmill.I really like his song,I'll Give You A Ring,but that one can't be played here.The only movie I've ever seen with him in it was one with him,John Prine,and Andy Griffith.I can't remember the name of it though.John Prine wrote the song,In Spite Of Ourselves for that movie.Can't play that one here either.

Billy Bob has a pretty good band himself,called The Boxmasters.In an interview he called himself a musician who has had to do some acting.He did a nice job on the old Mel Tillis song,Sawmill.I really like his song,I'll Give You A Ring,but that one can't be played here.The only movie I've ever seen with him in it was one with him,John Prine,and Andy Griffith.I can't remember the name of it though.John Prine wrote the song,In Spite Of Ourselves for that movie.Can't play that one here either.
He played a great part as Davey Crockett in the most recent Alamo movie.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back