exhaust manifold ford 800

postahl

New User
I purchased a ford 860 had exhaust leak and hard to start noticed it was cracked the old manifold has EAF-9425-F stamped in the casting ordered a new manifold TFM9425WG was installing it and noticed I will have to reroute fuel line is this normal or did i order wrong manifold

My 860 still has the original manifold, but I decided to reroute the fuel line anyway to avoid using the only available replacement line. I assume yours dropped down through a gap in the manifold?

Here's how I rerouted a piece of steel brake line.....

Nice I was thinking about that, I do not have the U-shaped bracket for the exhaust someone installed a elbow mount and verticle exhaust pipe

That U-bracket was something I cobbled together to better support the aftermarket vertical exhaust. It works fine, but I'd rather have an original cast iron version. If you have one hang on to it because last I looked they were rare as hens teeth & twice as pricey.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back