EXPENSIVE Cub tractor with very rare trailer

Don't know if it's rare. It will be a rare sighting if you see
it at my place. I wouldn't spend $5200

I wouldnt say it was rare. But they are scarce. I seem to remember they have weak hitches, or were bad about bending
or something and they had a thin diamond plate floor that rusted out pretty quick. More than 100 made though.

It's a little high priced, but not
stupid high. Someone will buy it for
near that. Not me! Lol. The trailer
and story make it worth a bit more...
Nice to know history on one.

That's the second one of those trailers I've seen, my dad had the other one. He bought a new 53 Super C and a bunch of the fast
hitch and the touch control implements like the planter and cultivator. I was only about four years old, but I think that trailer
came with all that stuff.
At that time dad and my three brothers put in a lot of new fences and the trailer was full of posts and wire and me. Those
trailers set too low to the ground to dump anything, so it went over to my uncle Roy's, the local blacksmith, welder and
fabricator. He raised it up so it dumped good.

I always looked for one of those trailers at the threshing shows but never seen one.

Trailer looks a lot like a Montgomery Ward trailer I had in the 70's. Sears used the same trailer. Probably whoever the trailer maker was made them for
whoever wanted them. Was a dandy little trailer.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back