Farmall H jumping out of gear

D. Slater, used red MN, Janicholson, and others, I did not type correctly, I do not have the top off of the transmission yet. After reading all of this and coming to the realization that this gear swapping in the SH is probably not gonna happen, unless of course I can find a 4th/5th slider from or for a Super H. we will see, I will post back once I get the top off and can inspect the gear and the shift rail, I already know the shifter is sloppy so maybe it could be the simplest thing. I will post back after I have eyes on the issue. thanks to each of you
Tom, there are 4-5 slider gears available for Supers. Here is a link to one example. 4-5 example gear There is a place called Worthington Ag that shows one cheaper but their site is down for maintenance at the moment.
Edit: Their site is back, now the question of whether or not YT allows their link. Worthington Ag gear

Last edited:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back