Finally added hydraulic pump to crankshaft-MF-65 Gas

Rkh

Finally added hydraulic pump to crankshaft pulley & freed the PTO. I had a pump on
pto, but wanted to free the pto for other things. Got the Adapter plate fastened to
crankshaft, had a machinist make a 19" shaft, since the one I ordered wasn't long
enough, had my mechanic weld a frame to hold pump in place. Didn't think it could be
done-thanks for the help from you guys.
a175535.jpg

a175536.jpg

Have you had any trouble with the steering arm hitting the pump shaft? I thought I read somewhere you needed a special steering arm to mount a front pump.

Dan

I bought these 2 parts-186081M2 & 186083m2 because before I put power steering on mf-65, you could look thru the center of crankshaft pulley hole when you turned it would be hitting. When I put in the power steering unit on it, I had to buy different steering arms to work, and there was clearance. I have these 2 parts for sale if anybody needs them.

I also have the PTO HYDRAULIC PUMP(8GPM) for sale. Just put in photo add. Here's pictures. $100, shipping extra, new was $300
a175596.jpg

a175597.jpg

I'd put a better suction line on that pump, the one you've got doesn't look like it'll last long. I think I paid $80-ish for a good, solid, two wire (I think) suction line that'll last me basically forever. Well worth it.

That clear line you've got on there looks like it could collapse under suction.

19 inches huh? So it was the same as my MF30.
Yeah that clear line might need to get upgraded. And... however you do it... get a cage, or guard or bumper around it. If you were loading a dump truck, or driving around with the loader arms up... the pump is what will get into an accident first.
Good job, and didn't take you too long either!

Would be good to eliminate all the fittings on the output,less chance of damage,and would look a lot better.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back