Ford 4000 1960 s?

richmuraski

New User
Hey guys second ford purchase here I own a 9n runs good pulls my finish mower. I just picked up this 60 s ford trying to identify it. Any help would be much appreciated.
mvphoto105178.png

This post was edited by richmuraski on 04/30/2023 at 03:00 pm.

Some phones, and cameras, take large pictures. Check the size of your pictures. 7 to 7.5 mb is the maximum size per post. That is for the total in a post be it one picture or the total size of ten.

Use the Choose Files button to upload the pictures from your device.

looks like my ford 4000 backhoe but the cowl / lights are a bit different. had mine for 50 years and i used it yesterday after a long hiatus. usually starts on the first revs but had to charge it this time. yes it seems to be referred to as 'industrial'. years ago the dealers seemed to misidentify mine but i finally got the numbers straight for the few parts i've needed.

Got pic of serials finally got it home running but I would like o know exactly what it is so I can get user manuals and parts
mvphoto105812.jpg

Does anyone have any info on this number
I went through the breakdown but the numbers don t Seem to match up any help would be awesome I e gotta get a few things for it and would like to get the proper things
carb rebuild
Starter rebuild
Muffler
And some thing to help me with the power steering
I was givin a pump and that s it, it s not on the motor and I also don t have the belt.
Wondering if I can just tap off the front hydrologic pump to feed the rack .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back