Ford Holland Emanuals are garbage.

Dwd14329

Before you pay a dime to Ford Holland for a 2N, 9N, 8N complete service manual, contact me and I will send you a free copy. Just pay for shipping and printing materials. Or, ask for my email and I can send you a link if these thieves will allow it. Or I can send part specific emailed copies. Free! Ford Holland advertises digitized emanuals but does not produce that product for you an refuse to refund. They provide you with an online copy of a manual. Extremely poor quality, I can barely read it an pictures are not legible. If interested in what I have and have better eyes, let me know. They fail to tell you that certain manuals are not digitized. Yah, I'm ticked cause they aren't cheap. So if your a die hard Ford Holland fan for a 100 yrs, so be it. You will soon find out in today's world.

What, exactly, is "Ford Holland"? I cannot find a web site by that name. Ford sold the rights of their tractor business to Fiat back around 1990, and the current subdivision of Fiat includes Ford, New Holland, Case and International tractors (sometimes referred to as CNH or CNHI). I cannot find electronic copies of old Ford tractor Service Manuals available on any CNH or CNHI web sites. What exact web site did you purchase your manual from? There are many sites out there that sell both hard copies and electronic copies, as well as on-line access to manuals. You need to be more specific than "Ford Holland"

Before you pay a dime to Ford Holland for a 2N, 9N, 8N complete service manual, contact me and I will send you a free copy. Just pay for shipping and printing materials. Or, ask for my email and I can send you a link if these thieves will allow it. Or I can send part specific emailed copies. Free! Ford Holland advertises digitized emanuals but does not produce that product for you an refuse to refund. They provide you with an online copy of a manual. Extremely poor quality, I can barely read it an pictures are not legible. If interested in what I have and have better eyes, let me know. They fail to tell you that certain manuals are not digitized. Yah, I'm ticked cause they aren't cheap. So if your a die hard Ford Holland fan for a 100 yrs, so be it. You will soon find out in today's world.
New Holland is junk for sure, some have wrong info in them. You only need to get original or copies of the OEM FORD TRACTOR OPERATORS, MPCs, and I&T SERVICE MANUALS. Ya can't go wrong. The I&T F XX Series Service Manuals are the Holy Grail for servicing your tractor. Owner Manuals are a big help and th Master Parts Catalogs will list every part number and detail each system in exploded views. The I&T F0-4 Manuals is for the 9N, 2N, and 8N Models and the I&T F0-20 Manual is for the NAA and up Models thru 1964. These are the ESSENTIAL MANUALS.
FORD 8N OPERATORS MANUAL - LATE.jpg
FORD 8N OPERATORS MANUAL - EARLY.jpg
FORD NAA OPERATORS MANUAL.jpg
I&T F0-4 SERVICE MANUAL - 9N 2N 8N.jpg
I&T FO-20 SERVICE MANUAL - NAA AND UP.jpg

Attachments

• FORD TRACTOR MASTER PARTS CATALOG - 1939 - 1953.jpg
    FORD TRACTOR MASTER PARTS CATALOG - 1939 - 1953.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
New Holland is junk for sure, some have wrong info in them. You only need to get original or copies of the OEM FORD TRACTOR OPERATORS, MPCs, and I&T SERVICE MANUALS. Ya can't go wrong. The I&T F XX Series Service Manuals are the Holy Grail for servicing your tractor. Owner Manuals are a big help and th Master Parts Catalogs will list every part number and detail each system in exploded views. The I&T F0-4 Manuals is for the 9N, 2N, and 8N Models and the I&T F0-20 Manual is for the NAA and up Models thru 1964. These are the ESSENTIAL MANUALS. View attachment 727View attachment 726View attachment 728View attachment 730View attachment 731
Thanks for this post!

What, exactly, is "Ford Holland"? I cannot find a web site by that name. Ford sold the rights of their tractor business to Fiat back around 1990, and the current subdivision of Fiat includes Ford, New Holland, Case and International tractors (sometimes referred to as CNH or CNHI). I cannot find electronic copies of old Ford tractor Service Manuals available on any CNH or CNHI web sites. What exact web site did you purchase your manual from? There are many sites out there that sell both hard copies and electronic copies, as well as on-line access to manuals. You need to be more specific than "Ford
Exactly. My mistake but I would have thought Google would correct to New Holland. Ford meaning Ford manuals.

Exactly. My mistake but I would have thought Google would correct to New Holland. Ford meaning Ford manuals.

I would add, it's probably the emanualonline.com that is poorly advertising. But they represent Ford New Holland!

Google is a search engine and has nothing to do with what you post on this forum. There is no auto correct that I know of that would correct "Ford Holland" to "New Holland Ford".

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back