Front End Loader For White 2-180 with FWA

eeairshows

New User
Does anybody out there know what, if any, heavy duty front end loader will fit on a White 2-180 with FWA? Is the frame of the 185 the same as the 2-180?

I have been looking for a smoother riding tillage tractor (Genesis) and because my 2-180 has been modified (Cummins 8.3, better lights, better cooling, etc) regardless of the fact that these modifications greatly improved the tractor, all trade in offers have been insulting, so I have decided that if it is worth so little I should just keep it and use it as a scoop-backhoe-snowplow tractor, but I can't find a front end loader to fit.

Help!

If the frame is the same as a 2-155 you can get an
895 buhler/allied to fit. Very nice loader. I have
one on a 2805 Massey.

I'm a row crop guy & don't know a lot about loaders. I would be using it mainly to push dirt & snow, clean up brush, etc. Is this a heavy duty loader that could take that?

Because the 185 had a Cummins and the 180 originally had the Cat engine I wonder if the 185 would have a narrower "bathtub". Not to big a deal to pad out mounts, but if the 180 is wider making the mounts fit might be interesting...

(quoted from post at 08:29:02 12/08/12) Does anybody out there know what, if any, heavy duty front end loader will fit on a White 2-180 with FWA? Is the frame of the 185 the same as the 2-180?

I have been looking for a smoother riding tillage tractor (Genesis) and because my 2-180 has been modified (Cummins 8.3, better lights, better cooling, etc) regardless of the fact that these modifications greatly improved the tractor, all trade in offers have been insulting, so I have decided that if it is worth so little I should just keep it and use it as a scoop-backhoe-snowplow tractor, but I can't find a front end loader to fit.

Help!
got a boss loader off a 1855 that'll fit that 2-180
A Strong loader with 6" rams,lifts 6000 lb easy.Sell it to ye cheap.
Might be to far for you to travel though.

Yes Bison, that does seem like it would be quite the road trip. What model of Boss scoop is it it so I know what to be looking for a little closer to home?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back