jdemaris,
Alright you dont get what I am saying.I will try one last time to explain it.I think you are a good guy,I know you give good answers,so nothing there.However if we have a country here that depends on fuel,and we do,when does it get better?Im 53,I worked hard as well,never a new car,but I dont own imports,maybe that comes from my ironworker days.I came from a farm so I always look at that point of view.There is nothing good about whats going on right now.I dont like working hard in this country and trying to move forward and a bunch of rich guys acting like they are morons ruin all the advance forward we made.I really dont have an argument with you because its just your opinion.What makes me mad is they way you just put this out there like its fine that these rich guys did this,and make excuses for it.There is no excuse for it.
Then if I say anything you make me madder,I wont put up with it.I have a short fuse,maybe I react too quick and say stuff I shouldnt.
After saying all that,why would a trucker be interested in what Willy Nelson says?Bio Diesel.
You are not going to get away with spreading propaganda that ethanol doesnt work.Look around theres a discussion right on here about it yesterday.That plant thats been held up since the 70s was over politics.10 miles down the road theres one built by farmers thats OPERATIONAL.Yeah well,the farmers are doing something,the town politicians will never do anything unless they give it to ADM,might as well be Exxon.
You need to read what I said over there,and others.Its interesting and not full of arguments.
What Willie Nelson does in his personal life is no problem to me.He might just know a little bit more than you do about what he is saying,I know its hard for you to admit,but true.
I have my problems,but being dumb is not one of them.I raised kids too that are in their 30s.I never made lots of money.I just barely got by most of the time.
When I read what you say it seems like you are sticking your head in the sand.I dont like that,I want problems to be solved.I admit that we never are going to agree on that.I didnt work hard all of my life to make a better world for my kids and grandkids to live in to watch it torn up by people That act like they arent even from the USA.I am not going to stick my head in the sand and let you say its all just fine.
I think we can get along.What I am going to try and do is just not let it get to me(yeah right)maybe.
I think if you consider that what I say has every bit as much chance as being true as what you say,and stop trying to cut me down,I might not argue with you.Hopefully I will go to work sometime shortly and will be too tired to mess around with this.
You could learn from me,but I really dont care what you do,or think.
Maybe if you did some reading about what Brazil has done,cleaner air,30% ethanol,bio diesel,thats where we should be as well.If we have to grow sugar cane to get there,so be it.We have sugar cane now,its the waste that they use to make ethanol.
There is no reason for Diesel to be higher than gas.There is no reason for gas to be as high as it is.OPEC says there is oil and they found a bunch under North Dakota.
It is(prophesy)a bunch of people like ENRON,maybe even some of them from ENRON,that are causeing this.However this is not going to be solved and fixed because you dont think anythings wrong to start with.Watch your mouth.The other guy needs to watch his mouth too,dont have a handle.
I got sick and nearly died a couple of years ago and didnt even look at this for over a year,but I have been on here for 6 or more years without that 1 year while I was sick.My handle was Trucker,but somebody else somehow got it.I dont know if he posted stuff back then that has you jumping on me or not.I dont remember this being like this then.I dont even remember much argument at all until they closed that political forum.I never was in there and dont really come on here to get political,I am a mechanic/welder,not a psychiatrist.You all need to quit thinking you have the only opinion.You all might even consider that your opinion could get you punched in the nose.
Lots of people are suffering in this country,loss of jobs,war,crime,now this.
I have seen desperate people driving all over the country,another thing I can relate to Willie Nelson about,and I have family members that write country songs.
There is always room for improvement,but after Bill Clinton was elected president you could see the difference.The trees at Lake Ponchatrain Louisiana were burned back off the shore under George 1.2 years later they were green under Clinton.The life expectancy in Louisiana by the lake under George 1 was about 40 years old and going lower.There were roaming gangs of drug addicts living on the streets of New Orleans,after 3 or 4 years under Clinton they were gone.I think maybe even sooner than that.You dont know much,you maybe are a good guy,but watch your mouth.Clinton was far from perfect,and still makes me mad,but he was going forward.You enjoyed your life and fixed up tractors under Clinton,but even if they can get a nnalert elected this time,Carters presidency may look good to what this one can do with the mess they get handed.You may be done being able to fix tractors,but you might have to scrap some to eat.
I just used New Orleans as an example,every city,everywhere that I was at improved under Clinton.I live by Kansas City and its suffered under Bush.There is nearly no freight that pays worth hauling out of Kansas City any more,St Louis too,under Bush.I dont know how many jobs have been lost in Kansas City,but it appears to be a lot,with right to work Kansas next door,you need to speak Spanish to get around over there.Ohio has been destroyed job wise.I have forgotten how bad it was until you made me mad enough to think about it again.Just because somebody poured your head full of propaganda about how things are supposed to work does not make you an authority on anything.The no name needs to take notice as well.When this country is running the way its supposed to,it almost always is being run by nnalert,thats just how it is.Until you pull your head out of the sand so you can see it for yourself,you need to get a better control of your mouth,and see if you know what you are saying,and who you are saying it to.Until somebody else steps up and runs them off,the nnalert are the anti matter.I went to high school,was on the honor roll.There is matter,but in the other dimension there is anti matter,when they touch they explode and create a universe.