Fuel tap/bowl thread to tank

Ataloss

New User
Hi
My dad has a TEA20 with a non standard fuel tank. I obtained an original fuel tap / bowl assembly to to replace the non standard one (broken) however the tank has been tapped with a non standard thread.
Can anyone assist me in identifying the thread type for the tap/bowl to tank connection. I think it is a 5/8 UNF 18. Any suggestions?

(quoted from post at 22:48:39 02/17/22) Hi
My dad has a TEA20 with a non standard fuel tank. I obtained an original fuel tap / bowl assembly to to replace the non standard one (broken) however the tank has been tapped with a non standard thread.
Can anyone assist me in identifying the thread type for the tap/bowl to tank connection. I think it is a 5/8 UNF 18. Any suggestions?

If you haven't solved this yet. 3/8 NPT is 18 pitch and the tap drill for that pipe tap is just under 5/8 (37/64), so if you are measuring the hole it might look like 5/8. Try a 3/8 pipe thread fitting in it. Try a 5/8 - 18 fine thread bolt in it, see what fits and screws in easily. What is the thread on the sediment bowl you bought?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back