Golden Jubilee

Larry NCKS

Anybody interested in a basket case??? The owners say it's a Jubilee. Their dad took it apart and died before he ever got to putting it back together.

Here's some known things.

The unit is in pieces in a rented storage shed severasl hundred miles from where the girls live. It's located in Vermont

It does have a Sherman of some kind, I can't tell if it's the over/under from the pics they sent me.

It also has a PTO option (aftermarker differential disconnect).

Here's what the girls say:

they say it is a Jubilee.

Rent on the their storage container is going up.

They want to get rid of this

There are 5 "crates" of new parts. From seeing pics I cannot say they all are parts for the Jubillee bnor what the size of the "crates" are.

I think the girls are ready to give it away if someone wants it. They say all but the rear end and transmission assembly is hand loadable. They used a tow truck to get that in the storage container.

Any takers? I think my email is open in modern view.

How come these tractor deals are always half-way across the country? I would be VERY interested if it were not 1100-1200 miles away!
Oh well, the shop's full anyway!

(quoted from post at 08:12:30 11/11/21)

Is that the one that you were going to get back to me on to go look at?

Yes! I could never get the girls to come up with a way to get you access. Sorry!

Well! Dang it guys. Guess I waited too long. The girls have found a place for it in their words, "Unless it falls through."

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back