YT at Half Century of Progress show

kruser

Haven't been on much lately but was wondering if there was going to be a Yesterdays Tractor Meet and Greet at the Half Century of Progress show in Rantoul, Illinois this weekend? I will be there Friday and will loiter under the BIG Flag around 11:00 to see whats up.
Wonder if I can remember what the resident Attorney/Sparky looks like ???
email is open and I couldn't post pictures on this browser either (grrrrr)

Hey Kruser, I think I met you at Rantoul two years ago. Great show and I've had a lot of fun there the two times I've gone. Earlier this summer I was thinking about attending again but have decided against it. Too many irons in the fire right now to make the 1200 mile round trip.

I'm driving there Wednesday, barring any travel issues. Doing the tractor drive, goofing off some, then heading back home Saturday..
cvphoto34089.jpg

Under the big flag around 11 was last shows meeting place. "Kruse" over to Tractor Tales for all my Half Century postings.

John T

Rained just before noon with some wind. Quit on my way home at Fisher about 1pm. Corn is dry but beans are not. I thought it would be best to bale them so plowing could be done.

Yep, think I had a picture of you from 2017 but have been having problems posting pictures lately !

Saw them and was going to post pictures from 2 years ago but had problems too.
Will look for you Friday at 11:00 or give me a call on my cell (will send via email). You bringing yer Florida Cracker Phriend?

Jim

jim, id love to go and see everybody, but my health wont let me. been a rough year. cat scans thursday and a bone density test. now my kidneys are screwed up, geez.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back