hello,, i am trying to figure out how to use this NEW program for posting,, here goes,, my friend has a 4320 deere tractor,, the inj. pump seized

grwrench

my friend has a 4320 deere tractor and the inj. pump seized up and broke the drive shaft,, the JD parts catalog does NOT have a part # for the shaft,, soo, where do I find a part # and where do I find a drive shaft??

Injection Pump Repair Shop. The broken shaft will be the simple part most likely the rotor in head is seized that broke the shaft. DW

Better have the seized head pressed apart and find out WHY it seized in the first place. The 18815 shaft will not be easy to find, and you sure don't want a repeat of what's damaged now. The service bulletin of seizure location on the rotor should give a good clue so trouble that caused the seizure can be corrected. Dirt, water, drive misalignment, excessive high transfer pressure are a few causes listed.

G wrench, just FYI as far as your post and using the new format. Maybe you knew this but you placed your entire post as if it was the “Title or Subject” of your post. Just as before there is a box that is there for the “Thread title” where you describe the intention of your post with roughly 3-5 words or a few more. Then there is a section to place the main “Discussion.” The top left of that has an upper case “B” that is clicked to bold the letters you are typing. To the right of that is an italicized “I” clicking that lets you type in italics. You click either of those again to turn them off. But you click in the box right below those to type about the subject or convey what you want to say in your post. If you have more questions about how things work just ask. Also go down to Site Comments there are multiple posts there on using the new format. There is one there that is a work in progress “How to” on using it. Sorry to interrupt your repair discussion.

G wrench, just FYI as far as your post and using the new format. Maybe you knew this but you placed your entire post as if it was the “Title or Subject” of your post. Just as before there is a box that is there for the “Thread title” where you describe the intention of your post with roughly 3-5 words or a few more. Then there is a section to place the main “Discussion.” The top left of that has an upper case “B” that is clicked to bold the letters you are typing. To the right of that is an italicized “I” clicking that lets you type in italics. You click either of those again to turn them off. But you click in the box right below those to type about the subject or convey what you want to say in your post. If you have more questions about how things work just ask. Also go down to Site Comments there are multiple posts there on using the new format. There is one there that is a work in progress “How to” on using it. Sorry to interrupt your repair discussion.
Thanks bud,, i am an OLD school guy,, soo, do not KNOW how to work with this space age very well. i guess that is where you all fit in, to help us OLD cojjers out..

hello,, out there in JOHN DEERE country,, is this the proper way to use this site ?????
Can you read/see the reply by Dieseltech? He pretty much has your answer. There are not that many folks that are familiar with Roosamaster part numbers or keep a stash of such items. I suppose know Dieseltech has a pump repair shop so he knows his stuff on these deals. If you want to get more information from him this site now has “Private Messaging” click on the “D” in his tag line and you will see “Start Conversation” click that and type it will have a title box and then a main discussion area just like a post. Only him and you will see it.

thanks red,, i did not see your reply until now,, i have been fixing the ROOSA pumps since about 1970,, i am part timer now at the dealership,, i have been in touch with Dieseltech..

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back