Hydraulic pump adapter plate bushings...need help

Hey guys, feel like im losing my mind here, haha

I have a three hole crank adapter plate for the front loader pump. I bought some new bushings and installed since mine were very worn. I cant remember how they were installed :(

1. Does the snout of the plate go forward to pump or rearward into the crank pulley

2. Are these metal bushings installed in the correct direction? When referencing pictures online, they look correct but the "hat" part of my bushings protrude out a ton from the face of the adapter compared to what I see online.

Thanks for any advice.

Drew
mvphoto97674.png

mvphoto97676.png

This post was edited by Drew.Styduhar on 09/26/2022 at 08:43 am.

Ok raised hub toward pump is what I thought

Regarding the metal bushings, everything I have seen has them in the same position I have in my picture. Even the adapter plate that YT sells shows this.

https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/704812M93_Lift-Pump-Adapter-Plate_4122.htm?gclid=CjwKCAjw4c-ZBhAEEiwAZ105RYi3VFsFFtKcJxJZWNpTNe5HWSYkkJ-TDMoJgjlJ44o2fuLdbt2WxRoCpO4QAvD_BwE

You can see how the bushing hat sits proud so the adapter plate so it wouldnt sit flush against the crank pulley???

Drew

I don't follow you.

The raised hub goes towards the pump. I think the shoulder on the bushings goes the same way. I think they are wrong in your picture. I would not worry about what the internet says. I am pretty sure it will only go back together one way.

What do your bolts and washers look like? The washers should be big enough to 'capture' the rubber bushings, and then the bolts should tighten down on the inner sleeves. There shouldn't be anything sticking out between the crank pulley and your pump drive plate except maybe a little rubber, but there should be a little space between.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back