I looked at the WD 45 today

super99

I took jacks, blocks and tools and went and checked out the AC for the old guy in the tractor club this morning. He said it vibrated on the right side, so I jacked up that wheel first. It rolled smooth and no noise. The tire had about 1/8 of wobble, not enough to worry about. Jacked up the left side and the wheel turns harder than the right side. There is a ticking noise when you rock the wheel back and forth, but not when turning. There is some side play when you push on the top of the tire sideways. I had him listen to it and we agreed that something wasn't right inside, I heard the noise more at the top of the drop box. He called his mechanic and had him come over and listen to it, he agreed that was where they should take it apart and check things out. He thanked me for checking it out and gave me $60 for my time . I loaded up the tools and came home feeling like I dodged a bullet. I have enough to do of my own that I didn't really need to work on his tractor right now. He is happy and I think I am too!

humm, he does have a mechanic . maybe just needed a 2nd opinion. ooh well super 99 got some beer money.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back