I need an Owner/Operator manual for Mighty-Hoe

cpayne

New User
Thanks for the great information. I am still in the need for an Owners/Operators manual. And I still do not understand if I have a 4-78 or a 1655, A White Mighty-Hoe, or Oliver-White Mighty-Hoe. I need to add oil and change filters and my 1650- 1655 service manual does not point me in that direction. Instead, the service manual tells me to refer to the Owner's manual which I do not have.
I still do not know the horsepower. The model number of the machine is 565-92010 and there is a partial? number under the alternator 1874..? Any help would be appreciated.

If the tractor part is a 1655 2 wheel drive its a 2-78 and if it has front wheel assc it is a 4-78. If you go to Ebay and type in Oliver back hoe or Oliver back hoe 2-78 there are several opp , owners and service manuals listed for sale. I hope this helps you out. Bandit

Does your tractor have a cast iron grill with twelve square holes (1655), or is it cast iron around the outside and a round hole screen in the middle (2-78 or 4-78)?

The operator's manual will say "WHITE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT" on the front cover. The manual is for both the 2-78 and 4-78 models.

I have one, but it is a copy of the original and the pictures are very poor. You should be able to find an original, or better copy than the one I have.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back