International 56 planter fertilizer hoppers

Hello-

Can anyone confirm that a two row International 56 corn planter ever came with fiberglass fertilizer hoppers? All I have seen are steel hoppers that rot out. Would fiberglass fertilizer hopper from a 4 row 56 planter fit on a two row, bolt right up? Thanks in advance!

-Jesse

Hello-

Can anyone confirm that a two row International 56 corn planter ever came with fiberglass fertilizer hoppers? All I have seen are steel hoppers that rot out. Would fiberglass fertilizer hopper from a 4 row 56 planter fit on a two row, bolt right up? Thanks in advance!

-Jesse
Yep they did & the hopper should be a match between the two & four row,.

Mike

5d403d7bdc3248ab32bf48ca15c06dfb.jpg

Thanks, I have a pair of 4 row 56 planters. I have located a 2 row for my neighbor, but the whole bottom of the steel fertilizer hopper is rotted away. The seller has another steel hopper, but it has some small holes in it. It would be fixable, but wondered if the fiberglass would transfer from a four row to 2 row. Thanks!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back