International C-3 Mower on a C

fixer2u

Hey guys, been searching and searching for a belly mower for my Model C and found an international C-3 mower right down the road. Will that mower mount up to a C? If so, how much modification will be needed?

Thanks in advance!

Nick

The ad says it came off a Super A. I have been looking for a woods mower but this one popped up and I was unfamiliar. I believe you have answered my question. Thank you!

The ad says it came off a Super A. I have been looking for a woods mower but this one popped up and I was unfamiliar. I believe you have answered my question. Thank you!
I have everything off my Super A with woods mower that I will sell reasonable..

Hey guys, been searching and searching for a belly mower for my Model C and found an international C-3 mower right down the road. Will that mower mount up to a C? If so, how much modification will be needed?

Thanks in advance!

Nick
where are you located ?

Thanks in advance!

Nick
The C-3 is a Farmall Cub Mower. But, anything can be done with enough time and money.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back