Jackson Power Steering update!

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to thank you for the prayers and concern for me during my lengthy illness this past year. My heart condition has been resolved....and now I am determined to eat in a healthy way...and to exercise every day! Like my grandmother always told me, "You don't get healthy when you get old; you have to bring health along with you as you age!" Ya, I have learned the hard way!

Also, during that time, I found out that I had a fast growing cancer and needed emergency surgery. I came out of surgery just fine...and while I am not 100% yet, I have been assured by the doctor that the cancer is gone. I well always need regular cancer screens for the rest of my life, but feel so blessed to have my health back again.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am back in the shop, building power steering again. I just appreciate the concern, for me, that you have shown. I appreciate your kindness so much!

Blessings,

Roland Jackson

Jackson Power Steering

I am very happy to hear that Roland! All the best, and many more years of tractoring! BTW, your ole Grandma had it right!

Glad to hear your getting healthy again.
Quite a few people asked about your power steering units.
Hopefully they will get in touch with you now that you're
healthy and back in the shop. :)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back