John Deere plow

centralilbaler

New to me plow
I think it is a 666H
Put a cylinder on it to raise it, but it seems the rear end only raises about an inch or two off the ground. Is there an adjustment to get it up higher or do i need to get a longer stroke cylinder? The cylinder i am using has a 10 stroke. Email is open
cvphoto162329.jpg

I have a 66H 4-bottom plow which was made before your 666H. I believe the only adjustment is on the rod that goes to the tail wheel. I use an 8 inch cylinder and it only goes about 2 inches above the ground. Also, if there is a lot of play in the linkage that connects to the tail wheel, that could also cause it to not raise very high. Al

If you want to get creative, you could adapt a 13 or 14 wheel to the tail end and get a few more inches of lift. I would be cautious when using that 10 stroke cylinder. Could get things in a bind or break/bend something. Adjusting the spring should be helpful.

On using a semi - mount, you also raise the lift arms. That should give some clearance. Some operators, including ,just use the remote

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back