Joke: Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump dies and goes to heaven. He's met at the pearly gate by St. Peter and St. Peter says,"Hi Forrest, good to see you. We've got three entrance exam questions for you that you need to answer correctly before I can let you in". Forrest says, "Well, OK, I just hope they aren't too hard". St. Peter says, "First, what two days of the week start out with the letter T", next, how many seconds are there in a year, and lastly, what was God's first name"? "You can think about these questions until tomorrow and come back and give me the answers."
The next day Forrest shows up on time and St. Peter asks him if he has the answers. Forrest says,"Well the answser to the first question was pretty hard, but I'm pretty sure the two days of the week that begin with "T" are Today and Tomorrow. St. Peter says "Well that wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I guess I didn't clarify the question enough, so I'll give you credit for that one". Forrest says,"Now the answer to the second question was REALLY hard, but I'm almost certain that there are 12 seconds in a year". St. Peters eyes open wide, and he says,"Forrest, how in the world could you possibly come up with that answer"? "I'm totally astonished with that answer"! Forrest says,'Well St. Peter, the way I see it, there's January second, February second, March second..............St. Peter is in total amazement, but acknowledges that his answers aren't "wrong" so says,"Well what was God's first name"? Forrest says, 'Oh, that was the easy one, "It had to be "Andy". St. Peter says, "ANDY"??!! What in the world are you thinking? Forrest says, "Well in the Bible it says, "Andy" walked with me..........."Andy Talked with me..........."Andy calls me by my name".
St. Peter shakes his head, opens the gates and says,"RUN FORREST RUN'!

Careful, Tom43 may take offense to a joke on a tractor forum, he sure had a fit the other day when someone wrote in a joke about a chicken. Personally I like it, harmless, clean and funny, dont get that everyday. Thanks..... Big grin!!!

Substitute the words Andy with the words "and he" you will soon get it, since you and God have the same name I thought you would get it, just kiddin man dont get mad at me.

It's an old favorite Hymn Andy

In The Garden

I come to the garden alone
While the dew is still on the roses
And the voice I hear falling on my ear
The Son of God discloses

And He walks with me
And He talks with me
And He tells me I am His own
And the joy we share
As we tarry there
None other has ever known

He speaks and the sound of His voice
Is so sweet the birds hush their singing
And the melody that He gave to me
Within my heart is ringing

And He walks with me
And He talks with me
And He tells me I am His own
And the joy we share
As we tarry there
None other has ever known

"Cause me to hear
thy lovingkindness in the morning;
for in thee do I trust: cause me to
know the way wherein I should walk;
for I lift up my soul unto thee."
Psalms 143:8

"The Spirit itself beareth witness
with our spirit, that we are
the children of God."
Romans 8:16

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back