Lower lift arms

L-M Ford

New User
My lower left arms on Ford 3000 currently measures 32 inches. I’m running into situations where implements are hitting rear tires when fully lifted. Can I go to a longer lift arm. Google left arms and I can only find a set that is 34 inches.
Your thoughts or suggestions are much appreciated

Longer lift arms , YES... A couple inches will make a difference ?? Do you need to raise full up to get implement off the ground?? Only come up so far so your wheels don't rub???

Upvote 0
Longer lift arms , YES... A couple inches will make a difference ?? Do you need to raise full up to get implement off the ground?? Only come up so far so your wheels don't rub???
It's when I have the box scraper on and the ripping tines that did into the tires.

Upvote 0
Could the position of your top link be the culprit? As it lifts the implement is the implement rotating the shanks into the tire? If the topping pin on the tractor is higher than the pin in the box blade mast in working position, when lifted it will rotate the shanks forward into the tires. Where as a pin in the tractor lower than the mast pin in working position would rotate the shanks back, away from the tires when raising.

Upvote 0

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back