luckily ailing tractor

formerly ny bill

I used one of my 656 hydros to move a broken discbine out of the way, a couple months ago. Haven't needed it all summer, so I left it hooked up, at the other farm, in front of the barn, but a ways from the road. Had a few minutes this morning, thought I would get it parked in another spot. Key Was Gone. Looked behind tractor, and discbine tongue was on the ground (no jack used, which I never do). Then noticed that tractor was moved ahead about two feet. I had used the 656 for plow day in May (worked like a champ with a 4 bottom plow), and afterwards, the Hydro apparently developed a valve on the forward side leaking by and will barely move forward, which is why I used it for moving the mower in the first place. Backs up like normal. Good thing, I guess, or the tractor would have been gone. All I need is another key. And to fix the valve sometime.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back